I have  30 small plush animals  that are going  to  Ronald Mac Donald
House and The Children's  Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson.  There are
turtles  and  rabbits,
an elephant  and  bears,   a colorful parrot, dogs, a  mouse, a pig,
even some cows!   They are so adorable! Unfortunately, I was unable to
go to the hospital on Monday because of my knee injury.   But this is a
'wonderful time of the year' and I really can't wait until these toy
animals  are given  out     to the  children!
Hope you all had a  Merry Christmas,   a Happy Haunaka ,  a joyous
spiritual  holiday  of  your faith  and a Very  Happy
New Year!

Claire