Wilson, welcome to the list.  My husband (who has had PD for 27 years) is
also a Ph.D. Chemist -  he enjoyed your post.  Thank you for your insight.
I'm sure that you are going to be a valuable member of this list because of
your understanding of how the FDA works.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 67/27 with PD)
www.bentwillowfarm.org
----- Original Message ----- > As a note of my personal background, I am a