Dear List Members and Ray,

I seem to recall Ray writing something about cataract surgery. If so,  would
you have any suggestions that I might pass on to my sister, Fran.   She has
Parkinson's; diagnosed in 1998 at age 44.  She needs to have  cataract surgery
on both eyes and the doctor has told her she is almost legally  blind in one
eye.

Our cousin is a retina surgeon here in Florida and he has given us the  names
of 2 doctors that he respects as being competent in their field.   However,
with the Parkinson's, if anyone has any suggestions regarding the  procedure
and aftercare, we'd appreciate hearing from you.

Alison Landes