Shamus McLaughlin wrote:

>Yes I have motion sickness too but the dizziness I am referring to is a
>little different.  It is tied up with balance and I start to feel like I am
>going to pass out or fall while standing still and talking to someone.
>
>There are often times when I think in my mind that I should find a place to
>sit because the signals from my brain are telling me I am going to fall.
>Fortunately, I don't fall but I am constantly getting weird balance messages
>running through my brain that distract me from normal conversation.
>
>In restaurants, I avoid sitting in bar stools because I even get the
>sensation while sitting if I can't have my feel firmly planted on the ground
>while sitting.
>
>I will try ginger but I am still wondering if this is a another symptom of
>PD disease.
>
>Shamus

Can u  please should ur doctor/MD the email u just posted. Did this
start before u started  PD drugs or after?  Have they done postional
BP/HR readings? Has someone taken them in ur home to show ur doctor?
Keep a log as to when this is happening and tell ur doctor/MD.   How
much water do u drink THROUGHOUT the day ?  How many meals AND snacks do
u eat per day?

I was a stupid patient at least once, and I drank gingseng tea . I thght
I was thinking , but apparently I wasn't. I got horrific headaches and I
could see one of my veins/arteries pulsating.  I called my cardiologist
who was not pleased and made it clear to ASK before taking any herbal
anything.  I never had a heart attack. I don't have regular PD.