In a message dated 12/22/2006 11:02:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi.  I hope everyone is having a happy holiday.  I peeked at  one of my
presents early, a package from my insurance company, and found a  lump of coal.
Effective Jan 1st they are discontinuing the insurance  plan I am on.  However
they are offering a new plan "to better serve  me".  Reading the tiny, tiny
fine print I discovered that my annual  maximum out of pocket is going from
$2,500 per person in the family to a total  of $9,500 for the group with no
individual allocation.  This of course  means I am going to pay and pay.  Then I
noticed that the annual maximum  benefit for prescription drugs is going from
$5,000 down to $3,000.  This  means about August I will be out of benefit for the
year.  Here is my  problem.  I am 56 years old.....to young for medicare or
medicaid I  believe.  I am still working (as best as I can) and therefore don't
qualify for the drug company assistance programs because I have medical
insurance such as it is.  I don't qualify for welfare as I scrape by each  month.
I pay a staggering $1,270 per month for insurance !!!  for a  family of
four....I am a 1099 contract employee so basically self  employed.  I just returned
from Rite Aid drugstore where I spent over  $650.  And I have a couple more
to fill next week.  Does anyone have  any guidance for me?  So far in
brainstorming the best plan I've come up
To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn
with is win that pesky lottery........help !!!  Thank  you........Dan

HHMMM.  What State?