Many thanks to all of you that responded with suggestions to my insurance situation.  The biggest thing you gave me was a feeling of needing to not give up.  I think I was just taking a breather and needed some people that care and can understand what it's like to show me that they are out there.  I'm now in a much better frame of mind......as the guy said in the movie Network..."I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore"......If I come up with something of value I certainly will share it.......in the meantime.....thank you.........sincerely.......dan