Dear Senator Kyl:

Soon you will have a second opportunity to advance ethical medical research in this country when HR 810 is reintroduced in the 110th Congress next month.

As a person who does not believe germ cells are people and who has suffered from Parkinson's disease for over ten years, I'm hoping I can rely on you for help rather than having to plan and finance a trip outside the United States for treatment.

Thank you.
Your constituent,
Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.