Irene:  I was diagnosed with Pd  Oct. 2005.  I was going to orthopedic DR for
pain and weakness in my left let.  He did not detect Pd.  Then when I got the
left hand tremor, I went on line and diagnosed myself.  I started on Mirapex
in Dec. 05.  Started gradually on o.25, 0.5 three times a day and now I take l
mg tid.  It does help and I could not walk without it.  My long range walking
is not good such as at the mall.  It helps the tremor some.  Better with it
than not.  I got over the side effects such as nausea and sleepiness.  Try it.
Debbie