Irene:

Yes, I try to exercise but have been off of it for the holidays as things are
closed.  I go twice a week to the senior center and we do something like you
said, marching aerobics, weights, the ball and stretching on the mats.  The
thing is our instructor quit before Christmas so I may have to look elsewhere.
I do water aerobics at the local pool twice a week.  I do not swim but do my
own thing sometimes in the water when they are into real intense swimming.  I
like it and feels good.  Water is a good temp.  I have to take the mirapex as
soon as I get up in the am or I could not exercise.  I am thinking of Curves on
a trial basis since the senior center needs an instructor.  Try the mirapex
because I have not had bad side effects.  I think it is a beginning med.  My
biggest hang up is walking for a long time or even short time at the mall.  I
did do Disney World last May but I do not think I could do it again as I am not
as good as I was then.  Oh, the problems of PD.  Take care and let me hear
from you.     Debbie