----- Original Message -----
From: "rayilynlee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: Wish from Idelle at SCAN
RAYILYNLEE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER U AS I SAID I WILL BE 83 PWP 39 YEARS
I NEVER ASKED ANY 1 WHAT THEY BELIED U GOT 1 STEM CELL IT WONT HELP ME I
NEVER SAY THE MEDS I TAKE ALL I ASKED WS TO HAVE BELIE IN SOME TING THE NEW
THING THAT IS HEADD FOR ME I WILL NEVER KNOW U SAY SINCE 1978 U NOT SAW A
GOOD DAY ME GOOD DAY IS TO SEE THE WORLD AGAIN ME I SAY HAVE HAVE THE BEST
OF THE YEAR U CAN LOT LAUGH AT ME OTHER SAY U SAY FUNEST THING AND THE BEST.
ALL I CAN TELL U HOPE TO C U ON LINE NEXT YEAR AT THIS TIME GOOD OR BAD WE A
LIVE SO TILL THEN IN JOY WHAT U LIVE GIVES   (flash)