Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:18:28 -0800
From: "Will Garrett-Petts" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>,<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Inkshed 24

Hi Susan,

The Cariboozers so seldom get requests for encore performances!  Your
invitation is intoxicating--or potentially so.  That said, we are
nothing without our musical director, Henry Hubert.  I'll await his
response before committing.   All the best from BC.   Will

W.F. Garrett-Petts, Professor & Chair
English & Modern Languages
Thompson Rivers University
900 McGill Road, Box 3010
Kamloops, B.C., V2C 5N3
Tel.: 250-828-5248
FAX: 250-371-5697
http://research.tru.ca/people/petts

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/09/07 9:28 am >>>
I am thinking about our next conference, and its very title prompts me
to implore the Cariboozers to come out of retirement and sing of the
joys of the Inkshed two-four.  (I don't know if that's pan-Canadian
expression or only a local one for a case of 24 beer.)

Frothing with anticipation
Susan

Susan Drain, PhD
Department of English