Doreen,
Thanks for spreading the call like this! I'm ready to get started with
the wiki, since the course on electronic publication is starting this
week--it's an online course, and one student has already asked about
wikis. Perhaps we could use rhetwiki to build a knowledge base about
them and about online publication?
Roger