Hi Susan,

The Cariboozers so seldom get requests for encore performances!  Your
invitation is intoxicating--or potentially so.  That said, we are
nothing without our musical director, Henry Hubert.  I'll await his
response before committing.   All the best from BC.   Will

W.F. Garrett-Petts, Professor & Chair
English & Modern Languages
Thompson Rivers University
900 McGill Road, Box 3010