Dear Camilla: i am so proud to say that i know you. the way you have
chosen to live your life is a shining example to me of courage, faith,
strength and giving. you were the first person that i ever contacted
online after i got a computer and discovered an entire world out there
in cyberspace. your posts to this listserv were always provocative and
timely and you could always diffuse a volitale situation with you cool,
clear and wise thoughts on a subject. how can i ever thank you enough
for being so important to my outlook and my relationship with
parkinson's disease? thank you once again for donating your beautiful
thoughts about dealing w/ pd from a caregiver's point of view to help
our boook (Voices from the Parking Lot) become the great success that it
is. thank you, dear lady and i applaud you for making decisions to live
out your life in peace and contentment-on your own terms; just as you
always do. love, joan

--
Joan Blessington Snyder   55/17
www.calipso-pd.org