Hi C,
I am so saddened to read your words, but supportive of your
decision. I personally will miss knowing you are there, at
the other end of my computer, and we all will be diminished
without your wit and wisdom. To me you will always be
Queen. I don't know how many on your lists are aware of
your wonderful poems. I have, of course, some of them, but
where and how can your cyberfamily access the rest?
Yours 'til all pigs fly, and beyond,
Carole, AKA GrinchWriter