From: Max LaFontaine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2007 9:10:37 AM
Subject: Ayurveda herbs Dr. Panera

Hi,

I just found out about Dr. Mukesh Paneri (www.drpaneri.com) who
claims to have Ayurveda herbs that can greatly benefit anyone with
parkinson's disease.

So please let me know if anyone of you have any information about Dr.
Paneri or his treatments.
I'm currently using Zandopa with excellent results.

Regards,
Max LaFontaine.

Send instant messages to your onlin
e friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com