Senator Nelson of Nebraska was the only Democrat (I think unless Mary Landrieu changed her  vote) to vote NO on HR 810.  You can email him as I did by googling "Senator Ben Nelson".

Republicans still in the Senate are Allard (CO), Coleman (MN), Dole (SC)and Sununu (NH).  Burns was defeated in Nov 2006, not Coleman.

These 4 should be contacted to pressure them to rethink their opposition to ESCR.

Ray