Quite a lot of you know Camilla Flintermann, the owner of the Caregivers“ list
and a great lady. With her permission I relay her message to her lists:

Dear  friends one and all;
I have just thrown  out 1570+ e-mails  without being  able to screen
them  They came while i was in  the hospitals..
The doctors rushed me into dialysis, which was totally
unexpected....I was not given a choice. After several days of
treatment I was clear that I did  NOT want to spend the rest of my
life attached to those machines.
I have connected with a local hospice, and also have my 3 great
private aides to help me,and will be here in my cottage.
I am in good spirits and am very clear  that I have made the right
choice.  If I were 60 and not  85 I might feel differently.  Friends
and family have been very supportive.  From now on I will try to
follow various list discussions, as you are all very close to my
heart, I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Camilla

                "Our life is a river
                     that opens into the sea of our dying."