Congressman Jeff Flake:

I've noted that you failed to vote for HR 810 last summer.  Soon you will have another chance to reconsider your position and give millions of people their chance at life.

I am an ovarian cancer survivor who has struggled alone with Parkinson's disease for almost eleven years now.  Although I believe that at 71 I am too old to benefit from any kind of stem cell treatments, I see no reason to restrict the research to adult stem cells.

Blastocysts from IVF or Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer are not people, kids, babies or fetuses, but undifferentiated microscopic CELLS.

I hope I can rely on your support of this important research, rather than having to plan and fund a trip abroad for help.

The fate of millions of suffering living people is your hands.  Please don't let us down.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise AZ 85374
623-584-5869