My name is Inez. I live in New York. I'm 49 years old and have had PD since
I was 16 years old in 1974. I got diagnosed at the age of 22 in 1980. So I've
had PD for 33 years, 27 years diagnosed. I've had bi-lateral DBS operations
and  would like to exchange information & experiences with other people who
have  had this kind of operation(s). please feel free to contact me. My e-mail
adddress is [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])   and my
screenname is BeautifulPRican.