I called Trent Franks office and was to told he was not changing his No vote
on HR3.

I took notes on the speakers and here are the names of  Reps  who voted
"NO":  Most were from Texas and Georgia, some from PA and Ohio but too many
still referred to the infamous now "72 or so successful treatments":   All
were Republicans, except for two Democrats.  Almost 10 referred to the ASC
cures - Prentice did his job well and  Dennis Turner is still silent.  It
doesn't look like we have enough for 290 votes to override Bush's veto. Ray

Manager Michael Burgess, (R) TX
Donald Manzullo (R) Illinois - "73"
'Rim Walberg (R) Michigan
Randy Neugebauer (R) "72"
Rob Bishop (R) Utah
Virginia Foxx (R) NC - "72"
Jean Schmidt (R) Ohio
Christopher Smith  - NJ
Dr. John Linder (R) GA
Timothy Murphy (R) PA
Mark Souder (R) Indiana
Mike Pence (R) VA
Jeff Fortenberry (R) Neb  -"72"
Bart Stupak (D) - "72"
Dave Weldon (R) FL
Jeb Hensarling (R) TX - "72"
Dr. Phil Gingrey (R) GA
Dan Lundgren (R) CA - "70"
Jack Kingston (R) GA
Steve Chabot (R) OH - "AFSC"
Roger Wicker (R) MS - Alternate Bill HR 322
Dan Lipinski (D) Illinois - diabetic
Joseph Pitts (R) - "72"
Louie Gohmert (R) TX
Jim Jordan (R) Ohio