I especially like her comment on the role of Congress vis-a-vis science:

"Time is a precious commodity and, to those family members who have a loved
one who could benefit from embryonic stem cell research, far too much has
been lost already," Bono, a Palm Springs Republican, said in a statement
today.

"It is not our role in Congress to dictate science, to pick and choose what
deserves to be studied and which potential cures deserve to be explored.
Stem cell research has the potential to enhance the ability of medical
scientists to improve the lives of millions; which could include the
development of life-saving treatments for those persons suffering from
Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes and other numerous diseases and physical
ailments."