From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 6:08 AM
Subject: Fw: White House Report on SCR

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
The White House has just issued a report which on page 11 makes a
claim of ASCs for Parkinson's.  You can access it:

<http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/healthcare/stemcell_010907.pdf>.

Ray
yes and on page p.55 they cite Slevin's 2005 article from Journal of
Neurosurgery on GDNF

Read it and weep.... I mean really weep!
Linda

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]