SEE - I KNEW THIS MIGHT HAPPEN RE AMNIOCENTRESIS

Why do we allow these Neanderthals to control our health?

"Stem cell researchers keep finding new ways to kill babies.
Stem cells butchers have discovered a new way to endanger the lives of
babies. Rather than cracking open a fetus to collect the cells they seek,
they now extract it directly from the mother's belly.
Seems like we've heard similar stories before, but this one seems especially
diabolical. I only wonder what sort of "doctor" was the first to try this
barberic test on some unsuspecting pregnant woman.and what other desperate
acts did he try before this one turned out to be such a "success".
I'm not a physician, but I suspect what is actually going on here is these
so-called researchers are using extra long needles and going right through
the amniotic fluid and directly into the child to extract the stem cells. I'm
sure we'll learn more of these atrocities as the story unfolds."
This entry was posted on Monday, January 8th, 2007 at 11:02 AM and filed
under Marriage & Family, Abortion & Stem Cells, Science & Skepticism, Health
Care, .

: