ACTION ALERT:

We need your immediate help!  The vote on H.R. 3, the Stem Cell
Research Enhancement Act is Thursday -- January 11, 2007.

  We need you to light up the Capitol switchboard and flood every
congressional office with calls in support of H.R. 3.  Call the
numbers below and then contact your friends, family, and members of
your community to do the same.

Here is your message:

"I support federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.  I urge
you to vote in favor of H.R. 3, The Stem Cell Research Enhancement
Act."

Call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 to locate your
Representative and Senators.