Tonight I looked up Levesque and learned that Peggy Willocks and Linda Herman interviewed him back in 12-4-02 when things looked promising.

The latest I could find was his 2004 testimony before the Senate Committee.

So my call to Turner on 4-24-06 is still the latest info when Turner claimed his symptoms had returned and Phase II was stalled.

However, as of today 1-13-07,  the Family Research Council is still listing Turner, Patricia Payne (who was to be in Phase II) and 10 people in KY as successful treatments of Parkinson's by adult stem cells.

 Levesque's testimony 2004 did indicate a  not unexpected preference for ASCR over ESCR.  In the interview in 2002 he talks about Turner's DBS and how he was turned off for 2-3 years and the machinery could now be removed.

 I emailed Patricia Payne's husband, a film producer for the Catholic church.

Maybe Peggy and Linda can help on this.

Just looking for the truth.  But this is  like a Dan Brown novel, no kidding.

Ray