You said "Parkinson's Disease Is a Curse and a Blessing by Kate Kelsall"
in your message that was posted on January 06, 2007 and presented on
this list by rayilynlee (sorry, I don't know your last name) on Sat
06/01/2007.

I mentioned that I am a "lurker" since I do not normally respond to any
messages, I just read them. My knowledge of this disease has been
attained by internet research and this list. I was diagnosed as having
PD in February of 2005, just about two years ago. Fortunately, my PD is
slowly progressing and my depression seems to be corrected. I live in
Keswick Ontario and work as a technical writer in Richmond Hill. At 67
years young, married to a wonderful woman (Helene) and employed doing
the work I love, I did not know what my sentence meant to me and my
future (and still not sure).

Question - What is the URL (address) of your Blog. I was moved by your
observations and wish to read more.

Dick Beaumont