Thank you for responding, Rep. Wilson, but I've got skin in this game as do
millions of other living, suffering people.

Embryonic stem cell research will take place.

The real question is when and where.

Why cede leadership in this field to countries that may have already
done "research" everyone agrees is objectionable?  I'm referring to reports
that in Russia  live infants, not aborted fetuses, have been killed for
their
tissue.

There is already a brain drain of our scientists to places like Singapore,
Sweden, and the UK.  Patients are even going to China for treatments.

If you are going to restrict stem cell research to non-embryonic stem cells,
you better produce something real soon or you will be seen as anti-science
and irrelevant, as well as uncompassionate.

Rayilyn Brown, Parkinson's disease 11 years
Surprise AZ