Hi Irene:

How are you doing?  I am taking one day at a time.  I did not get to exercise
this week as I went to my summer home in Pa. for 4 days and that throws the
schedule off.  However, I did go to the mall today and some other shopping
stops and walked a few hours only to keep popping the mirapex at a regular time.
It helps but I cannot walk like I want to and I am slow.  After 2 stores and
carrying two shopping bags, I was glad to get to the car and thought I would
not make it but I have to keep trying.  I see my neurologist this month on the
31st and want to see if he can do any more for me to be more active in walking.
 My daughter is going along because I think she sees me getting worse.  I
have a friend in Pa. with PD and she is thinking about the DBS surgery in
Pittsburg/Not me yet.  How are you making out and what are your meds?  I also talked
to another friend in Pa who has PD and he takes 3-l.5 mirapex a day and takes
them all at once in the am.  Did you ever hear of that.  But then he has a bad
tremor more so than mine and I don't think he has trouble with stiffness.  I
could deal with that.  Take  Care.   Debbie.