In a message dated 14/01/2007 07:04:51 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

The  rotigotine patches are not yet available in the US but are
supposed to be  coming on the market this spring.

They should, however, help with off  periods since the dosing of
the dopamine agonist should be  continuous.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amanda Phillips"  <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent:  Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: on and off

>  Hi
> have you tried the rotigotine patches ?
> I doubt if they'll  help the off periods, but at least you won't
> be stiff   and
> off.
>
>  Amanda

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn

tThe supply is a bit eratic in England currently, but they do help the
stiffness (tho I got a nasty pain in the hip on getting out of bed this
morning,being overweight doesn't help).  don't know about off periods as so  far I
haven't had any.