I couldn't  find an email for him so I wrote a snail mail letter., Ray

January 15, 2007

The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
Grand Central Station
P.O. Box 4777
New York, NY 10163

Dr. Mr. Fox:

Re: Family Research Council Fraudulent Claims of Successful Treatments for
Parkinson's Disease with Adult Stem Cells

As of January 14, 2007 the Family Research Council claims the following
successful treatments for Parkinson's disease utilizing adult stem cells:

Dennis Turner
In 1999 Turner had his own brain cells taken during a DBS surgery performed
by Dr. Michael Levesque of Cedars Sinai, Los Angeles, CA. They were
cultivated and multiplied and injected into his brain and he enjoyed a
reprieve of his symptoms for 4-5 years and went on African safaris. Here the
report ends in 2004 leaving the reader with the impression Turner was cured.
I called Turner on 3-24-06 and his symptoms had returned with a vengeance.
He opined that Levesque's Phase II might be stalled due to lack of money.

Patricia Payne
In February 2005 Mrs. Payne, a Roman Catholic opponent of ESCR, testified in
the Massachusetts State Legislature against a pro-ESCR bill that she was
going to be in Dr. Levesque's Phase II. Even though Phase II was stopped in
July 2005 and Mrs. Payne was only "going to be" a participant in this trial,
she is listed right below Turner in the FRC's latest publication as an adult
stem cell success.

10 People in Kentucky
Ten unnamed people in Kentucky are cited right below Payne as adult stem
cell successes. This reference is actually about the Amgen aborted GDNF
infusion therapy trials which have nothing to do with adult stem cells.

I have had Parkinson's disease for 11 years and had two DBSs in 2003. Like
most of my fellow Parkinson's disease prisoners, I support all kinds of stem
cell research. I am very upset about the Bush Administration's (specifically
the Family Research Center and Dr. David Prentice's 65, 72, 80 "Cures List
for ASCs) lying to suppress ESCR. -2-

My investigation has been focused on Parkinson's disease. I understand there
are really only about nine actual cures on the Prentice list.
I am a nobody. I'm hoping you can help by exposing this fraud.
Thank you.

Rayilyn Brown