Ray,

Unless there is another Kentucky besides the one I am
living in, it sounds like the FRC has decided that the
University of Ky portion of the since abandoned gdnf
trials by Amgen were asc trials, which of course they
weren't.

The trials showed that gdnf (a human growth factor)
was effective and safe in regressing PD, but that is
another ugly story altogether.

Greg