Senator Sununu:

Soon you will have an opportunity to give people like me with Parkinson's disease the chance to hope by supporting S5, The Stem Cell Enhancement Research Act.

As Dr. Atala has confirmed, stem cells from amniotic fluid are no substitute for embryonic stem cells.  Neither are adult stems cells which are consistently falsely used by opponents of  ESCR as "successes" in the treatment of 60-80 diseases.  We need research on ALL kinds of stem cells if we are to win the war on disease and injury.

A majority of the American people support ESCR, including  most people of faith, even Roman Catholics.

ESCR will be done.  The question is when and where.

I'm hoping  you will chose actual  over potential life when this decision is soon in your hands.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise AZ 85374
623-584-5869