The Honorable Senator Bob Corker:

Soon you will have an opportunity to give hope to millions of people like me who suffer from incurable diseases by supporting S5.

We need ALL kinds of stem cell research including embryonic.  Babies are not being killed nor are there 60-80 adult stem cell cures for diseases.  The claims for Parkinson's disease are false.  I know, I have Parkinson's disease,

I hope you will choose to protect actual, rather than potential,  human life.
Rayilyn Brown
Surprise AZ
623-584-5869