Don, this is the letter I am snail mailing to Casey (my 2nd), Sununu (I
e-maiiled him), Graham, Coleman, Corker and Shelby.

Anyone on the List is free to use all or any part if they want to.  The
important thing is to get something to them.  Will also call.  croak, croak.
Ray

January 21, 2007

The Honorable Bob Casey
B-40 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Re: S5 - The Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act

Dear Senator Casey:

Soon you will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
millions of actual, living, suffering people by supporting S5.

As a person who suffers from Parkinson's disease, I know that we must have
every weapon at our disposal if we are win the war on disease and injury.
This means that the federal government must fund ALL kinds of stem cell
research, not just adult, but embryonic as well. We will not know which kind
works best for which disease unless the research is done. It is past time to
stop restricting embryonic stem cell research.

A majority of the American people favor it and that includes people of
faith, even Roman Catholics. It is past time to stop ignoring the wishes of
the American people.

Embryonic stem cell research will take place. The question is when and
where. It is past time to stop the scientific brain drain and ceding of
leadership in this field to other countries.

It is time, Senator Casey, and our fates are in your hands.

Sincerely,
Rayilyn Brown