From: Steve Meyer
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 7:21 PM
Subject: CRITICAL TIME FOR FUNDING OF EMBRYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH
I have not written to many of you in a long time. We are now coming to a
crtitical time for a vote in the US Senate to provide federal funding for
Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR). Attached is an email from Don Reed who
is a champion for ESCR from Califronia. This vote can make the difference
whether an override of the President's Veto can take place. The best thing
to do is fax or write a letter to these Senators.
For more ongoing current data on stem cell research and the Stem Cell Action
Network (SCAN) click on the following:
www.stemcellaction.org

www.stemblog.net

or