I did a little googling last night for this.    Variants of the LRRK2 gene
has also been associated with Parkinson's in Ashkenazi Jews.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=gene&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=Graphics&list_uids=120892

A couple other genes are also linked to Parkinson's in Chinese populations,
SNCA and CHRNA4 came to the top of the list.