Your message came through 'loud & clear' - and thank-you for taking the
time to respond. Although I'm not as elegant with words as you are, I
must admit that I agree with all of your observations and your
reflections; only because I have too have Parkinson's. Because of my
diagnosis, a mere two years ago relative to most other PWP, I have
enjoyed the contact with inspirational and optimistic people like you.

However, would you have said all that if you were not diagnosed with PD?
Would you need to be optimistic? Has the diagnosis and the type of
affliction changed your attitude and 'outlook on life'? I feel that my
diagnosis has changed me forever, in positive and negative ways. I
personally feel that I am not grateful (for PD) and no analogies or
optimistic attitudes will change the facts - that I have Parkinson's!

Dick Beaumont

Senior Technical Writer

Applanix Corporation

85 Leek Crescent