We have already received a couple of proposals for the 24th annual Inkshed conference to be held in London May 3-6. Some details about the conference are on this page--
http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/24info.htm
--along with a link to the call for papers. The conference theme is Alternative Discourses and Disciplinary Codes. We hope to hear from you soon--by February 15, preferably.

Roger Graves on behalf of the organizing committee (Theresa Hyland, Heather Graves, and Roger Graves)

Dr.  Roger Graves
Director of Writing and Technical & Professional Communication
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
519.661.2111x85785