From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion on behalf of Abigail Ann Young
Sent: Mon 19/02/2007 18:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Fwd: News on the York Pater Noster Play]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        News on the York Pater Noster Play

University of York press release
Campus Teams Historic Find (from York Press)
A new find in York of a document belongong to the Pater Noster Guild
that not only sheds light on the Pater Noster Play but also, the reports
suggest sheds light on the 'origins of the Mystery Plays'.
Something to send shivers up the spine of all REEDers.

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada