Nina
I met you years ago at a PFHC meeting.  I was impressed with your spirit
then and it has helped me to have a positive outlook on life.  I have
since moved from Texas to Syracuse, NY so I could have support from my
family.  I have lived with PD for the past 15 years and I believe I have
a very positive attitude.  I just recently retired from my part time job
as I felt that I was not able to give it my all.  I never knew when my
off times would limit my performance.  It was a hard decision but I
believe it was time to quit.  I still drive, but I may have to give that
up soon.  Whenever I start getting depressed I tell myself that there are
people worse off than I am.  I still have my health and try to laugh when
PD shows its ugly head.
Pam Robillard