I seem to be facing my biggest challenge I have probably had so far.

  My hearing has gotten progressively worse.Yes, I do wear hearing aids.

  Most people with PD  have soft voices.I am definitely a social person abd isolating myself.
  would be tough.

  THis last week a new audilogist--in the same office where I had been going said I was probably a cabdidate for a cochlear implant.Because of my PD and having some dyskinesia might disqualify me.  I don't know anyone who has had one

  Any info would be most appreciated. Also any help in hearing better would be great.

  Thanks

  Lorraine Jeffe

  .