What is the Pipeline Project?
Welcome to the Parkinson Pipeline Project, a grassroots organization of
people with Parkinson's disease (PD) representing the voice of the PD
patient. Our nationwide network of volunteers actively:
Promotes policies that accelerate the evaluation, approval of safe,
effective, and timely new treatments for PD by providing the unique patient
perspective to trial sponsors and government regulatory agencies.
Increases patient awareness of and participation in clinical trials.
Advocates for the rights of clinical trial participants.
Tracks the progress of new therapies and diagnostics as they move through
sponsors' pipelines, and maintains a database to report findings of
laboratory studies, animal testing, and human clinical trial stages.
"There is no limit to what we can accomplish if we empower people with
Parkinson's."
Perry Cohen, Ph.D., Project Director
Launch of Parkinson's Disease Pipeline
Therapies Database Empowers Patients

The Pipeline Project proudly announces the launch of our powerful,
interactive database which provides easy, public on-line access to current
information about therapies in the pipeline and clinical trials for
Parkinson's disease. This is our gift to fellow patients who want the
information necessary to actively participate in their own care. You can
access the database at: http://db.pdpipeline.org or click here.

Does PD itself or treatments for it increase risk of developing malignant
melanoma?

Clinical trial company calls for 'bill of rights'
Parkinson's Action Network Applauds House Passage of Stem Cell Legislation
New Rep. Phil Hare Honors Former Rep. Lane Evans During Stem Cell Debate
FDA Proposes 29% Increase in User Fees Paid by Pharmaceutical Companies
University of Alabama Birmingham creates comprehensive
neuroscience center
 Parkinson's Patch Nears U.S. Approval
 Neupro Now Approved in Europe for All Stages of Parkinson's Disease
 NIH Official Says Stem Cell Policy is Delaying Cures
Tell Us What You Think

Your access to and use of the information contained in this web site is
subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. By accessing and
using this web site, you accept this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement.
The contents of this website and all communications with Parkinson Pipeline
Project (PPP) are solely for information purposes and are not intended as
medical advice.  While we make every effort to assure that the information
is accurate and up to date, an error may >occasionally occur.  All
information and materials are provided AS IS without any warranty of any
kind.  In no event will the PPP be held liable for any damages arising out
of information contained in our website.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement is held to be
unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed
severed without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions.
Copyright © 2004-2007 Parkinson Pipeline Project.
All rights reserved. Revised: 02/02/07