I watched with increasing horror the congressional hearing on Bush administration interference with climate change and other scientists on C-span today.

I've been reading about this, but to see and hear it was something else.  The anti-science Bush administration has been doing to climate change, FDA, and other scientists the same thing that it has done to ESCR.  Misleading, blocking, intimidating, etc.  What is wrong with these people?

And what is wrong with the American people who put up with this dash to the Dark Ages?  It is very disheartening and depressing.

Ray