In a message dated 1/31/2007 12:56:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
We have no control over the hand =20=

dealt us.  However, we do have control over the way we play the =20
hand.  There's no point in blaming the dealer for a bad hand.  The =20
trick is to play it out with all the skill and determination we =20
possess.  I=92m not smart enough to find a cure for this disease, but I =20=

am determined to do my best to make it possible for some researcher =20
somewhere to find a cure.
In short, I decided that if I have to ride in the Parade, I=92d prefer =20=

to do it on a pony!

thank you
nina for the inspiring commentary & observations of what we PWP are
challenged with everyday.