:
>  Has anyone else experienced
> this side effect from Stalevo/Requip or is this a separate arthritic
> condition? Thanks for your interest in responding.

this is what I found on side effects of entacapone:

SIDE EFFECTS: Diarrhea, drowsiness, upset stomach or dizziness may occur. If
these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. Tell your
doctor immediately if you have any of these unlikely but serious side
effects: mental/mood changes, fainting, muscle coordination problems. Tell
your doctor immediately if you have any of these highly unlikely but very
serious side effects: muscle pain, change in the amount of urine. This drug
may cause a harmless discoloration (brownish-orange color) of your urine. If
you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

http://www.medicinenet.com/entacapone-oral/article.htm

Maryse cg John 77,17