Well. I live in New York so I will definitely be going. I will be entering
through West 72nd. Street and Central Park West. I ride around in a  HOVEROUND
motorized wheel chair. I'm 49 years old but don't look it and for  the first
time I will have a sign on the back of my chair that will read,  BEAUTFULPRICAN
fighting PARKINSN forever. I will leave out the "O" in PARKINSON  so pwp will
know I'm from the list. By the way my name is  INEZ.