I will also be attending from Buffalo, NY. I usually hang out at the Parkinson's Disease Foundation booth collecting signatures for the latest New York State stem cell bill. Maybe this will be the year we finally get state funding, following California's and New Jersey's wonderful example.
I look forward to seeing Inez, Claire and Scott and other list members. One year we had a Parkinsn List banner and walked together.
The Unity Walk is always a moving experience. If you live near or can get to NYC its well worth attending. Plus all the money raised is shared among the  participating PD organizations.
Also this year an independent conference on complimentary medicine and PD will be held on Sunday April 29th - the day after the wallk.
"Parkinson's Disease and Complimentary Medicine -Help Outside the Box" was organized by Cyndy Gilbertson, a social worker and  PWP. For details see about the conference see: http://shakeemup.org/Download.html
Linda

-- Inez Ramos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Well. I live in New York so I will definitely be going. I will be entering
through West 72nd. Street and Central Park West. I ride around in a  HOVEROUND
motorized wheel chair. I'm 49 years old but don't look it and for  the first
time I will have a sign on the back of my chair that will read,  BEAUTFULPRICAN
fighting PARKINSN forever. I will leave out the "O" in PARKINSON  so pwp will
know I'm from the list. By the way my name is  INEZ.