Dear Friends,
         Our dear Camilla slipped peacefully  away to join Peter at
2:45 a.m. Sunday morning. Both her daughters and their husbands were
with her.  There will be a memorial service in Oxford on March 4, we
think.  I will let you all know more information as it is finalized.
         Camilla had a wonderful time at her 84 and 1/2 year birthday
party. We all wore hats and had noise makers...and of course,
chocolate cake!   That  was just 2 weeks ago Saturday.
        Warm regards to you all,  Kathy