Camilla Flinterman, who was known to many of us on this List as a wise and compassionate friend and caregiver to husband Peter (who died of PD) died this Sunday.  We will miss  her, but her gallant spirit lives on in those of us who fight the good fight.
Ray
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:17 PM
Subject: FROM GRETA RE CAMILLA:

Hello!

I know some of you have left the list or do not come on regularly any longer.  But I also know you would most certainly want to know about Camilla.  Not long ago, she was told she needed to be on dialysis 7/24.  She decided against it.  Friends kept telling me she might survive for a long time like Art Buchwald did.  It was not to be.  I am sending you two e-mails about what happened.

Camilla was a great lady.  It is just amazing how the support group she founded helped so many of us for coping with what we had to go through -- and what you, Louise, are still going through.

You are all in my thoughts and I hope you are doing well.  Greta

"Dear friends, Our dear Camilla slipped peacefully  away to join Peter
at 2:45 a.m. Sunday morning. Both her daughters and their husbands
were with her.  There will be a memorial service in Oxford on March
4, we think.  I will let you all know more information as it is
finalized.
    Liesel has offered to post the pictures i sent last week to
you individually. I will send them to her off list with the hope that
you may see them.  Camilla had a wonderful time that day as we all
wore hats and had noise makers...and of course, chocolate cake!
There is a wonderful picture of Camilla with her daughter, Chris and
grand daughter, April.   It was just 2 weeks ago Saturday that she
celebrated her 84 and 1/2 year birthday.
    Warm regards to you all,  Kathy"

--

"Dear friends,
> As promised, here is information about Camilla's memorial service: Sunday,
> March 4, 1:00, at the Knolls Commons, Oxford, Ohio 45956
> Someone also asked for her daughter's addresses:
>
> Chris Scholl, 18 Larry Court, Brookville, Ohio 45309
>
> Carol Phelps, 6480 S. 100 East, Millroy, Indiana, 46156
>
> There are some options for seeing the pictures and I have sent them to
> JJ/MaryAnn.  If this doesn't work, Liesel has offered to post them
> individually to those who would like them and I will send that information
> on to her.  Bear with us and we will get them out.
> Peace to you all.  Kathy"

Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free
AOL Mail and much more.